TURN THE WORLD INTO YOUR CLASSROOM
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGERY
ABOUT DISCOVERY AGENTS (LONG)
Discovery Agents is an educational tech platform that utilizes web, mobile and augmented reality technologies to get kids active and engaged in the world around them. Real-world games called “Missions” are created by educators using an innovative platform called the “Mission Maker.” AR gaming inspires curiosity and engagement while learners move and have fun. The easy-to-use Mission Maker allows educators to customize content specific to their site and comply with STEM and STEAM curriculum.
Once published, a Mission automatically uploads to Google Play or the iOS App Store where kids can download the app on their tablets or smart devices. Kids become Agents on a Mission as they explore a site by finding and solving geo-triggered challenges, encouraging engagement and excitement while fostering active learning.
Discovery Agents is completely free to play, and does not require data or WiFi once downloaded, so it can be played in remote areas and parents don’t need to worry about incurring data charges.
ABOUT DISCOVERY AGENTS (SHORT)
Discovery Agents is an educational tech platform that utilizes web, mobile and augmented reality technologies to get kids active and engaged in the world around them. Kids download the app for free and play at participating sites to discover and unlock hidden geo-triggered challenges that encourage observation and discovery.
FLYERS & POSTERS
Posts to Share on Twitter:
- We just partnered w. @AoDiscovery to get kids out in #nature, engaged & #learning. Parents, bring your Agents [kids] to explore our #parks!
- Hey everyone! We partnered w. @AoDiscovery to create our own special Mission.
It’s pretty cool, if we do say so ourselves. Come #explore!
- Want something fun to do this #weekend? Check out our #AR app by @AoDiscovery that gets you moving & learning #fridayfeeling
Posts to share on Facebook:
- Hey everyone! We just partnered w. @AgentsOfDiscovery and created our own special Mission to get youth out, engaged and learning. It’s pretty cool, if we do say so ourselves. Come check it out!
- Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Come on by & check out our newest feature - augmented reality educational app by @AgentsOfDiscovery that gets you moving, playing and learning.
- Wish kids were more active and outside enjoying nature? We’ve got the answer! Come on by to check out our new app from @AgentsOfDiscovery. It combines smartphone technology with nature to get kids exploring our park by solving fun challenges.